generationXIA Graphics 60 Seconds banner
home
about
workbench
layouts
affies
history
credits
chat
Thursday, August 9, 2012
generationXIA Graphics: Let the promotions begin!

After two days of designing and coding and staring at the computer, I think generationXIA is finally ready to be open. However, because August 10th is Hey! Say! JUMP member Nakajima Yuto's birthday and August 11th is the birthday of my friend whose birthday is a day after Yuto's, I've decided to push the "official" opening date of generationXIA until August 12th (just so I'm not trying to steal the limelight of the people I know on their birthdays).

In the meantime, I will start what I'm going to call the "promotional period" of this site where I try to advertise by creating and giving out free posters to fan fiction authors and work on collecting some affiliates and making some friends.

During the promotional period, you can request for graphics, but until the site officially opens on the 12th, they will not be put up to be picked up even if I finish making them beforehand.

To celebrate Yuto's birthday and kick off the promotional period, I have created this graphic wishing him a happy birthday.
Happy Birthday, Yuto! August 10, 2012

So for Yuto, please do wish him a happy 19th birthday.
As for generationXIA, let the promotions begin!


Previous Post Next Post